1. Is there a minimum night stay? Answer: yes there is a 2 night minimum stay.
2. Is there a wood stove? Answer: yes.
3. Do you have a fire pit? Answer: Not yet, but it is coming soon. A propane fire pit. There are fire bans around the area for wood burning fire pits.
4. What is the pricing? Answer: it is $250 plus tax (15%) Plus $30 a person after two people.
5. What is your cancellation policy? Answer: cancel before 14 days and receive a full refund, cancel before 7 days 50% refund, 25% before 2 days notice. It is also in the contract.
6. How do I confirm my booking? Answer: Send us an email to let us know which dates you like to book. We send you an edocusign for you to sign and return. After an e-transfer is received within 24 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org, we provide you confirmation details. A booking is not confirmed until we receive both the agreement and full payment.
7. Is there Lake access? Answer: No but our sister property kootenayhotsprings.com has lake access and beautiful Trails on the property as well as around the area. Its a 5 minute walking distance between Kootenay Chalets and Private Hotsprings Infinity Cottage.
8. Is there a fire pit on the property or by the lake? Answer: No there are no fire pits and usually there is a fire ban around the area. The hot springs and the incredible views well be so worth it! We promise!
9. Is the hot tub pipe directly from the mountain and how many minerals are there? Answer: yes the hot tub is piped directly from the mountain to our pool. There are 30+ balanced minerals and low sulfur.
10. Is there chlorine in the water? Answer: No there is no chlorine in the water. The water is always flowing with fresh water with low sulfur.
11. Privatehotsprings.com is booked in advance for 3 months. Can I get on the cancellation list? Answer: you can however we hardly have any cancellations. We are managing and booking kootenayhotsprings.com, our sister private hotsprings property. Check out the website and let us know if you like to book those beautiful chalets.
For the infinity cottage, please plan ahead, we are usually take bookings 3 months in advance.
12. Where are you located? Google maps is incorrect. Answer: Please print off the directions on the website. There is no cell data here only wifi. We are just past the Revelstoke ferry if coming from Kelowna. If you have gone past Halcyon hot springs, you have gone too far. Turn right on the Burnham rd and turn right when you get to a tree with signs. Google maps recognizes this as Butnham rd.
13. How far is halfway hotsprings from private hotsprings Cottage? Answer: It is a 20 minute drive on Hwy 23 from our cottage to the entrance of halfway hotsprings. Its a great hike to see the natural hotsprings.
Copyright © 2021 Private Hot Springs - All Rights Reserved.
Privatehotsprings.com also now managing Kootenayhotsprings.com
Members of Nakusp & District Chamber of Commerce